Make the most of the newest markets, right here at home!
Whether it’s Scottish domestic consumers, overseas visitors looking for authentic ingredients or food tourism experiences, the market right on our doorstep is evolving…. let’s be part of it!
- Food & drink is one of the largest industry sectors in Scotland, with a £15.0 billion turnover, an increase of over 36% since 2007
- The retail value of Scottish food and drink brands in Scotland is around £590m, up 27% in the last ten years
We are here to support seafood companies making the most of the market closest to our home. Whether that’s quayside selling, food assemblies across the country, from farmer markets and local food groups, to independent retailers, food tourism experiences or the growth in online seafood delivery schemes. The marketplace for Scottish seafood right here at home in Scotland is one to consider for your business. Get in touch to discuss what area of support you are looking for with Seafood Scotland.
Free market listings to reach more consumers
Through the challenging trading situations in recent times due to the Coronavirus pandemic, the seafood industry has quickly begun to evolve and adapt to consumer-facing business models, supporting consumers who are increasingly turning their attention to online purchasing with a renewed drive and increasing interest in local produce.
There are several online listing websites available to the industry to make use of to help drive local or regional business. Consumers do not always know you are there, what is going on in their local area, or who they can buy from directly. Register your company on one or more of these sites to help you tell your consumers where you are!
- Reach new customers and grow your sales
- Free listings to all sites, no joining or registration fee
- Immediate listings with a simple registration form below
- Join all or any sites in one easy to complete form below